Adding an Identity In UniFLOW
Adding an Identity
This guide will demonstrate how to add a new identity to a user already existing in UniFLOW. This method is mainly used for Adding PIN codes for users to be able to log in and release their prints at the copier. However, this can also be used to swap card numbers from one user to another.
- To access the user information navigate to https://<SERVER>/pwserver/
- You may be greeted with a message saying the page isn't secure, you can press "Advanced" and continue anyway
- Once you have accessed the UniFLOW Server Configuration, navigate to "Base Data" > "User"
- Once in the user list, select the filter button and search for the user in question
- You can use wildcards (*) to filter these as you can see in the example below
- Select the user in question, in this example we will use Reece
- When the user's information page shows, press "Add Identity"
- Drop down the "Identity Type" box and set this to PIN. Enter the required PIN in the "Value" box
- You will now see the PIN code you have just added
- Once you are finished, select "Save + Back"
f you require any assistance with this, please feel free to contact the IT@Spectrum support team at firstname.lastname@example.org and they will be happy to assist.
Adding New Users to CWC
Adding new users to CWC (Workspace Collaboration) This guide will instruct you through the process of adding new users into the Workspace Collaboration (CWC) Portal, using Azure AD. This system can also link with Therefore Online so the same login ...
Checking Spindle User Settings
Checking User Settings in Spindle This article will be a brief instruction guide on how to check the user settings in Spindle are configured correctly. This can also be used to compare settings between users for new installs. You can find how to ...
Changing Named User Assignments
Changing Named User Assignments This guide will briefly show you how to change who the named Licenses are assigned to within Therefore. You will need access to the Therefore Solution Designer as an administrator in order to make the changes to these ...
Changing User Assignments in Therefore Workflows
Changing assigned users in Therefore tasks This guide will provide instruction on how to change the users which workflow instances are assigned to in a Therefore workflow. There are multiple methods which are used to assign workflow tasks in ...
Adding Keywords In Therefore
Adding Keywords This article will give you a brief overview on how to add new keywords into Therefore. This is a simple process intended for Therefore Administrators or users with Admin access. Access to the Therefore Solution Designer will be ...